2014 m. liepos 30 d., trečiadienis

Gagsnetwork

Gagsnetwork

Original Kodiak Bluetooth Speaker Mic -Pro – 5W Power – Battery Capacity 5mAh – Play Time: hours – Connection: Bluetooth 3. There is a low level noise coming from my sound system when the speaker is idle. Tip #7: If the cab has two speakers , use a dynamic mic on one speaker and a condenser mic (set to cardioid) on the other. I purchased this pre amplifier and connected my mic to it, then connected the preamp to my speaker with an AUX cable. Unfortunately no sound . Except that I have not yet found a way to get the sound from the microphones to the speakers. I am sure it must be something simple that I am . Most speakers can be reverse engineered into DIY mics.


Gagsnetwork

The most useful are the woofers (bass speakers ) from three-way speaker towers. In this article we throw the rule book out of the window. We set out to discover if it is at all possible to get a trustworthy speaker calibration profile . When using a microphone with live speakers or open back headphones, you need to make sure that the speakers are not pointed directly at the microphone. We were hoping to hook up a microphone to our BOSE Soundlink III bluetooth speaker as we thought it would probably provide enough voice .

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą

Pastaba: tik šio tinklaraščio narys gali skelbti komentarus.

Populiarūs įrašai